Buckshorn Sportsmen's Club
Buckshorn Sportsmen Club was founded in 1961.
The club owns 128.5 acres of wooded land which includes a 42-target archery range with all SFAA and NFAA yardages available. A clubhouse that features a 20 yard indoor archery range (equipped with Morrell Target butts), a kitchen and restrooms, a 100 yard rifle range, 50 yard black powder range, 75 foot pistol range and trap shooting are some of the other facilities offered by the club.
Club Address: Buckshorn Sportsmen Club, 209 Hell Neck Road, Salem, NJ 08079
Club Phone Number: 856-279-0777
Treasurer / BCR1
Dave Sowers Jr
DIRECTIONS TO BUCKSHORN SPORTSMEN CLUB
From NJ Turnpike (Rt 295) North - take exit 1A – RT 49 Southeast – Pennsville-Salem (West to East)
1. Take Rt. #49 East and continue through Salem to just east of Quinton past Quinton Township Elementary school on the right. Turn right onto Jericho Road which is just past EMS Café and directly opposite Niblock’s Pork Store.
2. When you are on Jericho Road go 5.1 miles and turn right onto Hell Neck Road.
3. Go approximately 0.6 miles and turn left at the Club’s sign. This will turn into a dirt road.
4. Follow this dirt road approximately 1 mile to the clubhouse. You will go through the yellow gates to get to the club house.
From Millville NJ (East to West)
1. Head northwest on NJ-49 past Shiloh. About 1-mile past Cooke Cleaners (on right) take a slight left onto Jericho Road.
2. Approximately 2.4 miles at the T intersection turn right onto Roadstown Rd/Tattletown Jericho Road.
3. Within 350 feet the road changes to Jericho Road.
4. Within 1⁄2 mile, turn left onto Hell Neck Road.
5. Go approximately 0.6 miles and turn left at the Club’s sign. This will turn into a dirt road.
6. Follow this dirt road approximately 1 mile to the clubhouse. You will go through the yellow gates to get to the club house.